1. Award Winning Restaurant featuring the very best venison from the local area. The meat is hung to produce the very best flavour and processed in our on-site larder.
2. John & Emma (The Owners) were born & brought up in the local area and have vast local knowledge to help with any questions you may have.
3. An excellent place to stay when celebrating special occasions. We love to make a fuss of birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons or any other reason worth celebrating. Our team will do their best to make you feel special on your special day.
4. Experience true Highland Hospitality from a young and enthusiastic team - we love making our guests stay the very best it can be.
5. Excellent central location when coming from Mull and travelling on to Skye and the perfect base for exploring Ardnamurchan and the surrounding area.
6. Excellent modern standard of accommodation with lots of added extras such as wireless phone chargers, GHD hair straighteners, Smart TVs, Nespresso Coffee machines and much much more.
7. Excellent range of cocktails, malt whiskeys & Scottish Gins for a before or after dinner drink! Essential after a long day exploring the beautiful countryside.
8. Simply breathtaking mountain views to Ben Resipole from our dining room and bedrooms.
9. Delicious 2 course breakfast with starters ranging from Porridge with a dram of whisky to home-made pancakes with fruit compote & maple syrup to a full cooked Scottish or scrambled egg with locally smoked salmon - the perfect breakfast to start your day
10. Large on-site agricultural shed for securely storing bikes, motorbikes, kayaks etc as well as a large drying room for any wet boots & clothing
There is no better indicator than past guests experience when booking your perfect break so we would love for you to read our past reviews by clicking the following link.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Mingarry Park. If you have any questions about the hotel or the surrounding area please feel free to contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 01967 431202